What is our Complete & Comprehensive Care Approach?
The Kiara Skin Clinic specializes in offering ‘Complete & Comprehensive Care’ to all its patients. Our complete and comprehensive care solutions are specially designed to meet all our patients’ unique needs. So that our treatment plans are customized towards individual patient satisfaction.
Our complete and comprehensive care solutions include the diagnosis & treatment services for various skin, hair, and nail related conditions. This includes medical dermatology, dermatopathology, immuno-dermatology, cosmetic & laser dermatology, hair & nail disorders management, pigmentation disorders dermatology, phototherapy for dermatology, skin cancer & dermat-oncology, pediatric dermatology and occupational dermatology (dermatitis).
The Kiara Skin Clinic team believes in providing holistic and practical treatment solutions to the wide variety of dermatology conditions that we treat. We realize that various skin conditions manifest through different signs and symptoms in different patient populations. Hence it is of vital importance that we understand these variations and manifestations through all its forms. Our treatment plans are designed with individual patient needs in mind and in fact through first-hand collaboration with patients and their families.
A comprehensive approach for all dermatology conditions
The Kiara Skin Clinic offers the entire spectrum of medical & surgical management for various dermatology conditions including the following:
1. Skin conditions and disorders
2. Nails and surrounding soft tissue conditions and disorders
3. Hail and scalp related diseases
Kiara Skin Clinic specializes in dealing with the management of many conditions like psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo, dermatitis, allergic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, infections and inflammations of the skin, nails and scalp, hair loss, alopecia, pigmentation disorders, etc. and many others.
The Entire Spectrum of Specialized Care
We provide specialized management of conditions and services including but not limited to:
- Medical Dermatology: We deal with diagnosis and management of skin, hair and nail conditions through medical treatments of the various diseases and condition involved
- Dermatosurgery: We provide specialized surgical treatment solutions for various dermatology and cosmetology conditions including skin grafting, ear piercing, ear lobe repair, removal of warts & moles, repair for an ingrown toenail, and other surgical treatments.
- Cosmetic & Laser Dermatology: We provide world-class and comprehensive treatment solutions with cosmetic and laser treatments including facial procedures, acne treatment, dermal fillers, Botox, chemical peels, light therapies, scar revisions, and other cosmetic skin surgeries.
- Hair & nail disorders Dermatology: We also specialize in the evaluation and management of disorders of the hair, scalp, and nails including hair loss, alopecia, baldness, infections and inflammations of the scalp and nails, other disorders of the scalp and around nails.
- Dermatopathology: We also provide advanced diagnostic pathology techniques for skin, hair & nail conditions including anatomical and clinical pathology, skin biopsy, immunohistochemistry, microbiology, other dermatology disorder screening, and diagnostics, etc.
- Pigmentation disorders dermatology: We also deal with the management of birthmarks, vitiligo, haemangiomas, port wine stains, macular stains, albinism, and other pigmentation disorders.
- Immuno-dermatology (including Dermat-rheumatology): We also specialize in the comprehensive management of immune-mediated skin diseases such as dermatomyositis, scleroderma, lupus, bullous pemphigoid, pemphigus vulgaris, and other immune-mediated skin disorders.
- Phototherapy for dermatology: We provide comprehensive treatment solutions with ultraviolet light therapies for chronic skin diseases including actinic keratosis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, eczema, vitiligo, and lymphoma.
- Pediatric Dermatology: We also specialize in the management of skin conditions in neonates & infants, infections & inflammations, genetic skin disorders, etc.
- Occupational Dermatology: We provide expertise in the diagnosis and management of unresponsive eczema, allergic contact dermatitis, irritant contact dermatitis, eczematous skin eruptions, hypersensitivities, photosensitivity, and other occupational dermatoses.
The Kiara Skin Clinic aims to provide complete & comprehensive solutions geared toward elevating the overall quality of life of its patient populations.